Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ROAM, move on baby!

Roam.

Somehow, I like to roam.
Either am I fated or malcontent.

I am more comfortable when I am in unknown places.
Discovering the new world excites me.
It is easy to acclimatise myself to everywhere.

I want a real adventure. Something, If I don't do it, I never do it in my life anymore.

My German friend has been to South America and Africa, which I am not yet think about it. I would prefer to enter Arctic Circle.

I want to be in Greenland, the largest island in the world.
It is well-known as American Military base rather than Danish territory.
Well, Alaska may be a good choice, which is not like American territory on the contrary. I have dream to see the glacier in front of me!

Roam, roam, roam. (sing like Mazda advertisement in the US...)

PS. I want to go biking around Taiwan. Does any one want to go with me?

1 comment:

瑞克奇遇記 said...

How's going.. Just want to say ... :D Rick